Monday, January 28, 2013

28/1/2013

use the date as post title when you can't think of anyshit to put lol

I cut my hair, I dyed it red. And then I was called Ah-Lian this morning by one of my friends
oh shit, I was damn scared this would happen before I dyed my hair and it really happened 
ok my cousin asks me to ignore him because she says it's nice! 
but you know one negative comment > plenty of praise 
praying hard because I hope it doesn't fade before CNY 
I cannot tahan some tai-koh colour esp during CNY hor!!

2 weeks more to Lunar new year but this two weeks are gonna be too damn busy
projects, presentations, quiz, interview
after new year got tests somemore 
Life, don't be so cruel man :(

my posts are all about chinese new year sia. lol bear with it for awhile more k.

seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment