Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday night, Friday morning

Finally, GenEd presentation is over!!!
Byebye burden!! Byebye endless research!
but still worried about TCS presentation. HAHAHA
and you may be wondering what is TCS
it stands for Talk Cock Skills. Lol.

I took a nap, not too long, about 5 hours. wtf hahaha
haven't been getting enough sleep these few days, because of GenEd >:(
but I actually didn't do much, feeling quite guilty =P

still thinking should I go back to Malaysia this weekend
or just stay here and get my TCS done

And yea! Jay Chou's got some nice songs from his latest album!
he never lets me down x)

there's an open book quiz tomorrow
actually, does open book mean no need to study? XD

spent my night laughing at lame stuff
now I shall start doing my report leeeee
Good night

12.26am.


No comments:

Post a Comment