Saturday, January 12, 2013

Make it a colourful year

Happy new year everyone, I know it's abit too late to talk about new year
it's the 12th day of 2013.
but new year is coming!
I mean Chinese new year :D

and my first plan for new year is to cut my hair!
I don't know, maybe be a shoulder-length bob hair first
wanted a shorter one but it's hard to maintain :/

hmm ok after that, I'm gonna dye my hair! :D
for the first time in my life!
actually this thought just came across my mind for like, 2 seconds
and my mum took it seriously
so, the time is set! Next friday!
and the colour, preferably purple.
actually I'm okay with blue and green also HAHAHA




















First choice.
but first, I don't want to bleach my hair
so I doubt I can get the same result as the model




















Second! Looks niceeeeee right! Love it
but you know, maybe it's just because of the girl inside the picture is pretty
that's why everything on her looks nice
but anyway I will give it a try!
never try never know :目


Just changed my phone's casing wuhoo :3

and there's another performance coming up next Wednesday
let's pray for a smooth and perfect one :D



No comments:

Post a Comment