Saturday, January 19, 2013

AGM

Just in case you don't know what is AGM, it stands for Annual General Meeting.
For my club, it was on yesterday!

And the lucky me got selected to be in the committee for year 2013/14!
Wearing 'real' formal for the first time in my life, and I gave my first time to SPG AGM!
Ohmg sounds abit wrong hahaha


Da~ spot me! Hahaha  The new and old? committee. Loving everyone ( act shu-ing ) HAHAHA

after that we had buffet! Wuhoo! it was really fun, to me, it's actually another bonding session for our club members hahaha but too bad not all the members turned up :(

Have been in the club for almost 1 year! Too sad I didn't improve much. I'll do my best lah hahaha


Yes finally! I hard reset my phone this afternoon, couldn't stand with those rubbish in my phone any longer!
say byebye to everything, let's start everything all over again, slowly. K :D


Let's enjoy the Saturday night, spend the Sunday to finish everything, and look forward to Monday.

Pray for a good week ahead. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment