Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sem 2 Term 2

Byebye my lovely holidays, byebye my first week of term 2!
Actually the first week was quite... okay?
And I'm supposed to be doing my DE lab assignment, but now I'm here updating my blog?!

It's okay! Let's talk our SP open house performance
oh yea, our open house is from 4th to 8th
C'mon guys come down and support our school
and of course I would like to see my Dato' Juniors in the campus HAHAHA

and... SP Guitarists performed on the first day of the open house
which is yesterday.
and when I knew that we'd be performing outdoor, I started to worry...
and yea things really happened as I expected
For me, the performance was quite a failure. HAHAHA
even though we had 30 people to perform, the sound was still too soft
never mind we try again on Tuesday K :DDD

looking forward to the Chinese New Year

and I still fucking hate TCS
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment